I’ve been making shit up to sell shit since 1988.
Denzel Washington liked a TV commercial script I wrote so much, he agreed to appear in it for free. The client liked the results so much, the agency I worked for agreed not to sack me. And the audience I wrote it for - Australian women - voted it their Most Intelligent TV Commercial of the Year. It was probably a lean year for intelligent TV commercials.
But who writes TV scripts anymore anyway? I do, if you need one. I also direct them and produce them if you need that kind of help too.
Also happy to help with brand and content architecture, as well as campaign creation and production, video scripts, website copy. And pretty much anything that stops traffic, disrupts the norm and gets people thinking, liking and buying your message, your brand and products.
I’ve been a national, regional and worldwide creative director at some of the world’s biggest agencies, helping grow some of the world’s biggest brands. I like to help startups start up, average-sized businesses be anything but average and rich and famous brands grow even richer and more famous.
I’m not really a religious person, but if you need someone converted, I’m happy to help.
- Copywriter, Silver Pistol, 4 years
- Founder and Chief Smart Arse at Smart Arts Media, 24 years
- Creative at Large, DDB Melbourne, The Monkeys Sydney, JWT Melbourne, Banjo Sydney, Havas Sydney, The Campaign Palace
- Founding Worldwide Creative Director, Lenovo, at Ogilvy, 3 years
- Asia Pacific Regional Creative Director, IBM, at Ogivly, 4 years
- Asia Pacific Regional Creative Director, SAP, at Ogivly, 2 years
- National Creative Director, Tooheys, IBM, Telstra, Westpac at Ogilvy, 3 years
- Creative Director, Optus, Panasonic at George Patterson Y&R, 2 years
- Creative Director, Qantas, Fosters, Toyota, The Seven Network at Mojo, 2 years
- Creative Group Head, Tooheys, Lotto, NSW Government, Pepsi, Pizza Hut