This Refund Policy is applicable to all Silver Pistol Products and Services, whether specified on this website, or otherwise purchased by You.
In purchasing any Products or Services from Silver Pistol You agree that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of this Refund Policy. Do not purchase any Products if You do not accept these terms.
1. First instalment payment – if charged – is a part-payment covering some of the time, labour and expenses involved in delivering the Products and/or Services You have purchased. This may include, but is not limited to, requirements analysis, information gathering, style identification, writing, design, development, testing, project management and third-party tools (e.g. BrowserStack and Moz). The first instalment payment is not a deposit.
2. If You cancel the project at any time prior to completion, Silver Pistol will refund the first instalment minus time spent and expenses incurred to that date. If time and expenses add up to an amount greater than the first instalment You paid, You will be liable for that extra, and You agree to pay that amount within 14 days of invoice. For the purposes of this agreement, “time and expenses” means:
- any previously agreed out-of-pocket expenses incurred by Silver Pistol as a result of the delivery of Products and/or Services; and
- the cost of any time spent by Silver Pistol to date in delivering said Products and/or Services. This cost will be calculated by multiplying the hours spent by Our standard hourly rate, which will be specified in Our proposal / contract of works.
3. Final payment will be refunded only if You are able to clearly and objectively prove that the Product or Service delivered by Silver Pistol does not suit the use for which it was intended, as communicated in writing by You.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
4. If We refund to You any amount under this Agreement, We must also refund to You an amount in respect of any GST that You paid in respect of that amount.
5. This Contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales of Australia (“Territory”) and the parties submit all disputes arising between them to the courts in the State of New South Wales and any court competent to hear appeals from those courts of first instance.
6. We reserve the right to change this Refund Policy at any time; We therefore recommend that You check this Refund Policy from time to time for any changes/updates. Your continued use of the Website or purchase of Products or Services will mean You accept the amended Refund Policy.
7. (Interpretation) In these Terms unless the context requires otherwise:
- “Products” means the copy, designs, wireframes, sitemaps, websites, apps, software and any other deliverables commissioned by You and created by Silver Pistol;
- “Services” means the work involved in creating the “Products”, and includes, but is not limited to requirements analysis, information gathering, planning, style identification, writing, editing, design, coding, testing and project management;
- “GST” means goods and services tax, consumption tax, value added tax, retail turnover tax or a tax of a similar nature;
- “We”, “Us” and “Our” means Divine Write Copywriting Pty Ltd trading as Silver Pistol;
- “You” and “Your” means the user of the Website and/or the purchaser of the Products or Services, who is of legal age in the country of use.
- “Website” means the Silver Pistol website, www.silverpistol.com.au.