There are plenty of copywriters out there who’ll do a good job. Not many will do a GREAT job though. My clients come to me because they’re after something special. And that’s what I give them.
Great copywriting is more than just clever words. It’s about owning the outcome of every sentence. Put another way: Good copy says things beautifully; great copy says the RIGHT things beautifully.
I’m a customer experience specialist, with many years’ experience as a strategic, high-value copywriter, user experience (UX) designer and information architecture (IA) geek. I’ve written about everything from nanotechnology to male sex toys.
I started Silver Pistol in 2002, after working as a technical writer in the software industry for 9 years.
I’ve worked for over 400 clients, all around the world, big and small. They number some of the world’s leading brands. Like IBM, Toyota, Audi, Telstra, Virgin, Westpac, the Commonwealth Bank, SEEK, McGrath, Appliances Online, Cisco, Wesfarmers, Savills, MYOB, Reckon, Siemens, Caltex, University of Sydney, Macquarie University, University of Western Sydney, Computershare, Bayer, Bigpond, Finder.com.au, Chifley Tower, the Australian Wheat Board and the Australian Government.
- Managing Director, Silver Pistol, 21 years
- General Manager, Communications, Easeware Technology, 8 years
- Information Experience Manager, Winning Group, 1 year
- Documentation Development Manager, Citect, 6 years
- Technical Writer, Siemens, 1 year
- Technical Writer, MYOB, 10 months
- Master of Arts (International Communication)
- Bachelor of Arts (English Literature & Linguistics)