The thing I love about writing is that every gig takes you on a new adventure. For me, that’s ranged from the wandering the wilds of Western Tibet for Lonely Planet to delving into digital pulse processing in medical imaging technology.
Each new client opens a world of human endeavour and it’s my job to understand often dense and complex issues, and present them in a clear and engaging way.
I’ve written for a huge range of clients, including the United Nations, Diversity Arts Australia, South East Sydney Local Health District, Arab Film Festival Australia, Family Planning Victoria, Hallmark, the University of Western Sydney and the South China Morning Post.
- Copywriter, Silver Pistol, 5 years
- Author, eight Lonely Planet travel guides
- Producer, Content and Strategic Initiatives, Diversity Arts Australia
- Travel columnist, Yahoo, Sydney Morning Herald, the Age, Bangkok Post, New Zealand Herald, Zuji
- Compliance guide writer, Lexis Nexis
- Web publisher, ABC Radio Current Affairs
- BA (Communications) from the University of Technology, Sydney