Front-end developers required (Freelance)
August 28, 2012 • Glenn Murray
We’re after a couple of freelance front-end developers:
- Must be hardcore devs, not just someone who does a bit on the side.
- Must be responsive and able to communicate well (answer emails pleaaaaaaazzzze).
- Must not just blindly follow instructions. Question what we’re asking if you think it’s not the best way to do it.
- Must test everything in required browsers before handing over.
- Must not be afraid of integrating with back-end (guidance provided).
- Must document your code enough for another dev to understand what’s going on.
- Must commit to deadlines. We don’t expect you to drop everything to do our work, but when you say you’ll do something, we DO expect you to do it.
- Australia-based preferred.
Please send your CV (including links to previous work) to [email protected].