I can string a sentence together … beautifully.
My passion is writing in the not-for-profit space, giving reach to the stories that need to be heard.
I am an editor and copywriting professional with over 20 years of experience in marketing and communications.
My work has appeared in a diverse range of publications, websites, and video productions. I have written for a number of PR and marketing firms and my copywriting clients have included Destiny Rescue, Project Justice International, Save the Children, TAFE, Queensland Government, Lendlease, Stockland, and Search Factory.
I am a Professional Member of the Social Media Marketing Institute (SSMI) and I specialise in social media strategy, campaign management, audience engagement, and content marketing.
During my career as a freelance writer, I have worked in Sydney, Bangkok, Northern Thailand, and Cambodia.
I adore writing creative non-fiction about unusual locations and cultures, immersing myself in a place until it gives up its stories to me. I am currently writing my debut memoir, Darling Humans: A search for connection on the streets of Kings Cross.
- Copywriter, Silver Pistol – Current
- Copywriter, Caloundra Christian College – 1 year
- Social Media Specialist, STEPS – 3 years
- Senior Copywriter, Destiny Rescue – 2 years
- Copywriter, Search Factory – 2 years
- Copywriter, Absolute Colour – 2 years
- Marketing Manager, Biolytix – 6 years
- Scriptwriter/Producer, Sound Images – 10 years
- Education: Bachelor of Communications/Creative Writing